Hand-made Soybean fiber pasta:
- Fresh and safety, 100% hand-made
- MSG, Chicken Bouillon Powder, preservative, edible chemical additive free
- Filling: cabbage, ground pork, ginger, salt, sugar, pepper powder
- Wrapper: flour, water, soybean dietary fiber
- Place frozen wontons in a pot of boiling water.
- Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- After the wontons float to the top and water is boiled, add a glass of water again.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes and wait until the water boils again.