Fully Handmade Pasta with Soybean Dietary Fiber
- Fresh and safety, 100% hand-made
- MSG Free, Chicken Bouillon Powder Free, Preservative and Edible Chemical Additive Free
- Can be steamed, boiled, fried
The most convenient method – Boiling
- Fill the pot two-thirds of the way with water
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add as many dumplings as can fit comfortably, and stir immediately so they don’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Cook them until they float.
- Repeat an additional two to three minutes.
- When the dumplings are floating on the top of water, it is a good indicator that dumplings are cooked.
The best method – Pan-Fry
- Heat up a little oil over a high heat then add the dumplings.
- Check the bottom part of a dumpling. If it turns light brown, pour in cold water (enough to cover 1/2 of the dumplings) and a few drops of white vinegar (according to personal preference). Then immediately cover with a lid.
- Uncover when the water evaporates completely.
The easiest method – Steaming
- When water comes to a full boil, put the dumplings into the steamer
- Steam for 10 minutes with high heat